Remember to bring:
- Your nametag for the door prize ticket
- Your rip, drop and pass item (finished or not) for an extra door prize ticket
- Your finished applique block from last month for an extra door prize ticket (keep it or donate your block)
- Your mug rug for our swap - bring one, get one (and a separate prize drawing for participants)
- $1 or more for the fundraiser raffle to win a bigger prize than those above
- Snack to share if your last name starts with A-H
Check out the Teal Mini Swap - a fundraising swap to benefit Ovarian Cancer research. Here's a link for more details and to join:
Did you see we made the news? Here's the link to read the article online (thanks to Cecelia for coordinating):
Annie will pass out swatches of the QuiltCon charity quilt palette at the next meeting. You can order fq bundles of Kona solids to match the colors for the QuiltCon charity quilt here:
Save the Date - September 23
Our September meeting will be a little bit different. Our president, Christa Watson, will be presenting a special trunk show and book signing for her brand new book. Machine Quilting With Style. Her trunk show will be from 6-7 and then we will proceed with our regular meeting from 7-8.
See you all next week!